Solar Illuminations Ltd has produced this policy document to provide guidance and assistance to our designers and detailers, to ensure compliance under the Construction (Design and Management)Regulations (CDM) 2015.
This also demonstrates Solar Illuminations Ltd commitment to implementing the requirements of the CDM Regulations as part of any design requirements that may fall within the scope of works of any contract works undertaken.
Solar Illuminations Ltd with reference to the CDM Regulations 2015 in the construction industry will endeavour to:-
- Meet the requirements of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- Reduce risks and hazards on site during construction work through care and action at planning and design stage of the process
- Ensure our designers and subcontractor supply chains are aware of their duties and responsibilities under the CDM Regulations 2015
- Ensure that our designers and subcontractor supply chains are educated and trained in identifying hazards and taking appropriate action to remove, reduce or manage the risks
- Ensure the flow of information from our designers and subcontractor supply chains, transport partners and site teams are managed correctly so that they have the correct information for the safe installation of our works
- Ensure that hazards are highlighted in a clear and easy to understand format
- Ensure that Management attend CDM Courses to maintain understanding of requirements for compliance in the construction industry and impart knowledge to all personnel involved.
This policy is fully supported by the Managing Director of Solar Illuminations Ltd. Dated 30/11/18.
A signed copy is available upon request.