Solar Illuminations Ltd strives to be a good corporate citizen. Through its managers and through its people, Solar Illuminations Ltd is committed to promoting protection of the environment; supporting charities and local communities; promoting equal opportunities; ensuring safe and efficient working practices; and working with suppliers who uphold similar values.
Solar Illuminations Ltd recognises that our people are our greatest asset and key to continued growth and success and as such, we are committed to providing careers and working environments in which our people can achieve to their fullest potential.
Solar Illuminations Ltd has a commitment to keeping employees informed of Company affairs through staff bulletins and regular staff meetings. Employees can access the Company shared drive to obtain general information on Solar Illuminations Ltd or may request this information from managers and the Managing Director. Employees are encouraged to discuss operational issues with their managers and to suggest ways to improve performance and efficiency.
Developing future talent is fundamental to Solar Illuminations Ltd. We provide full visibility of our customer facing staff, including their levels of training and experience to our customers and prospective customers upon request. We provide assurance that our staff all meet the requisite standards of professionalism that our customers will expect when we advise them and represent their interests.
Solar Illuminations Ltd:
- Provides clear and fair terms of employment for its employees.
- Provides clean, healthy and safe working conditions.
- Provides fair remuneration packages for all employees based on skills and experience.
- Strives for equal opportunities for all present and potential employees.
- Encourages employees to develop skills and progress in their careers.
- Does not employ underage staff.
- Ensures that staff are aware of Solar Illuminations Ltd policies on insider trading, bribery and inappropriate gifts, money laundering and whistle blowing.
- Encouraging a harmonious working environment with zero tolerance to bullying or any form of harassment linked to an individual’s sex or other personal characteristics.
This policy is fully supported by the Managing Director of Solar Illuminations Ltd.Dated 30/11/18.
A signed copy is available upon request.